Whether you are an athlete, parent, coach, referee, or spectator there are many ways for you to continue learning about the game of rugby and about healthy, safe, positive sport participation in general.
In addition to paid certification courses for coaching and reffing, organizations including World Rugby, Canadian Sport for Life, and the Coaching Association of Canada offer many free resources and online modules.
Because there is so much information out there, we’ve done some of the work for you and collected and linked to many of these resources here, and added even more in the file repository at the bottom of the page.
Required Modules for all Rugby Canada Coaches, Administrators, and Referees (recommended for all players and parents) to be completed every year:
Click here to complete World Rugby’s free online course Concussion Management for the General Public.
Other Sport Resources
- Pocket Concussion Recognition Tool – World Rugby.pdf
- Concussion Tips Handout.pdf
- Parents Guide to Consussions.pdf
- Concussion Guidelines for Athletes.pdf
- Concussion Return to Play Guidelines – Parachute.pdf
- Coach Course Registration Guide
- Nutrition Plan – World Rugby.pdf
- TrueSport Principles for Sport.pdf
- True Sport Brochure.pdf
- Emergency Action Plan – World Rugby.pdf