Players and parents should be “Rugby Ready” before the first game. Whether you or your child are new to the game or are 7th generation ruggers it is important for everyone to be up to speed on current safe rugby practices. World Rugby offers free online modules through their World Rugby Passport. Rugby Canada recommends all players, parents, coaches, referees, and administrators complete these two modules every year.
Register for the 2019 Season Today!
KPRFC Emergency Action Plan
Directions to nearest hospital from home field:
LaSalle Secondary School
773 Highway 15, Kingston, ON, K7L 5H6
1. Head South on ROUTE 15 – 1.7 km
2. Turn Right onto ROUTE 2 – 1.7 km
3. Slight left onto ONTARIO ST. / ROUTE 2 – 450 m
4. Turn RIGHT onto BROCK St – 120 m
5. Turn LEFT at KING St. EAST – 1.1 km
6. Turn RIGHT onto BARRIE ST. – 240 m
7. Turn LEFT onto STUART ST. – 170 m
End at Kingston General Hospital 76 Stuart St.
To get directly to emergency room continue straight on King St. East/West
Kingston General Hospital
76 Stuart St, Kingston, ON K7L 2V7, (613) 549-6666
Register for 2018 Today!